Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Smiles for 2011 - Cheers to a Blessed 2012!

Memories. Lessons. Relationships. Courage. Hope. Love. Blessings...

These describe what wonderful 2011 had been. Looking back, it was all new for me. I grew (and still growing) into a woman that God has planned for me. 2011 was the year when I started a whole different job. I had to learn the basics which I am very grateful of. I wanted this job and it was all worth it. It also taught me to be more confident, assertive,and courageous.

I handled a household group, finally, after two groups that I was not able to finish facilitating due to schedule and work circumstances. I would like to put it this way, it was all God's plan. I only have to follow. At the moment, I am caring a small group of 3 beautiful ladies whom the Father has entrusted me.

Dave formally asked for my hand in marriage last March 12, 2011. As we are preparing for a summer wedding this year, all this preparations made us better communicators which in turn shape us into more loving and understanding individuals. We have a long way to go but we are grateful for the instances that made us learn lessons, sometimes in a hard way.

We are grateful for the many unseen blessings. Blessings that we may have taken for granted. Those little things that make life as wonderful as it should be. Laughter shared with friends, deeper relationships. All throughout the year, we are perfectly healthy - what more could we ask for?

For the year 2012, I am looking forward to a more grateful heart. Always be reminded that God has blessed and will bless me and the people around abundantly. Looking forward to becoming a daughter that reflects Him. To God be all the glory! All praises and thanksgiving belong to Him!