Saturday, October 1, 2011

Revisited - Tagaytay with KingKong

The cool breeze, fresh air, beautiful scenery, warm people are few words to describe Tagaytay - one of the beautiful and tourist-drawing spots in the Philippines. Tagaytay trip for a day was one of our itineraries during our two-week vacation last Feb 2010. I have been wanting to go there and experience the zip line ride - which was one of the things I wanted to do even before I was in college, or we call it the 'bucket list'. And yes, as simple as it may seem but I really believe dreams do come true. I still can remember when a college friend of mine and I shared our dreams, the things we want to do when we graduate and that included this zip line ride.
Dave and I decided to bring along a dear friend, King, much more of a younger brother to us. Since he left Brunei and stayed in the Philippines for good, we exchanged stories while on the way to Tagaytay. We enjoyed sight seeing, picture taking and just being with each other, and oh did I mention that cool breeze that made us unaware how sunny it was and got us tanned unconsciously.
Look at how tanned we were
Luckily my shoes didn't fall off, well actually almost

Mount Taal, Tagaytay Batangas