Saturday, June 11, 2011

Agradecido

Today I feel like enumerating down the blessings I have. Things that I am thankful for. I remember what Bo Sanchez wrote in one of his articles, ''instead of complaining, why won't you find the blessings that are right in your eyes''. Sometimes people tend to just look at the bad side of everything, well, it's easier to spot those wrongs/negatives when we are the downside moments of our lives. It doesn't help anyway. So why focus on that? At times we are just burying ourselves on things that really don't help. Pardon me I'm actually talking to myself.
I've got hundreds of things to be thankful for, and I'm going to enumerate few of them today. I want to focus on these blessings that my Father has been bestowing me. I'm sorry Lord sometimes I fail to see these blessings.
Abba Father, I thank you for:
- Your love and grace.
- Keeping me safe and perfectly healthy.
- The gift of life.
- The gift of family. My strength and inspiration.
- For my father and mother who are always there to listen to me. Who love and care for us. For keeping them  healthy.
-For my beautiful sisters and handsome brothers.
-For my fiance', Dave,  who has been my loving prince.
- For showering him Your unfailing love.
- For using him for your greater honor and glory.
- For my work that enables me to learn things that I thought I wouldn't  be doing.
- For a good boss who trusts me.
- For a friendly work environment I am in.
- For the safe place I am staying.
- For my phone that I use everyday to communicate my loved ones.
- For the air that I breathe.
- For the water that quenches my thirst.
- For the food that fills me physically.
- For my community -Couples/Singles for Christ.
- For my church.
- For my friends.
- For my brothers and sisters in Christ.
- For giving me the chance, the strength and the zeal to serve your people.
- For the elders of the community who in one way or the other have become our second parents.
- For the ability to work efficiently.
- For the technology that enables people to connect even we are distant from each other.
- For this blog that I am able to write and express my thoughts and the events that I want to record.
- For your unfailing love to me that enables me to always rise up with joy. To overcome challenges.
- For holding my hand and never left me.
- For calling me your beloved child.     In Jesus' name. Amen.

There are still a lot of things that I am thankful for. If it should be specific. This page cannot handle it.

La vida entera a Cristo, viviendo! (Kay Kristo Buong Buhay Habangbuhay)


P.S. The title means ''thankful'' . It is a Spanish term.