Monday, July 4, 2011

Easy Desserts (Graham Cake)

Two of the easiest desserts anyone can make: Mango Graham Cake & Simple Decadent Mango Mousse. I don't like mangoes reciprocally speaking ;).

 Mango Graham Cake
- This dessert has been very popular ever since Graham crackers entered the biscuits/crackers industry. And so one weekend with the Alcids I made this easy-to-make dessert with a little twist.

Ingredients:
- Graham crackers
- All purpose cream
- Condensed Milk
- Sweet Mangoes
- Pineapple tidbits (garnish)

* My apology I can't remember the quantity of the ingredients. What I did was all estimation.

How To:
1) Mix all-purpose cream and condensed milk together. Put in the refrigerator to thicken a bit.
2) Cut the mangoes thinly so to easily arrange them in a pyrex pan.
3) Arrange Graham crackers at the bottom of the pan.
4) Pour in mixed cream and condensed milk.
5) Add slices of mangoes.
6) Repeat steps 3-5, depends on how many layers you want.
7) Put some pineapple tidbits on top or fruit cocktail on top to garnish. (Optional)

Photo from my reliable old Nokia phone




Tadaaa!! Here's my first mango graham cake! I gave it as a present to Anya (Dave's older brother) and Ate Jen for their wedding anniversary. Labour of love :).