Two of the easiest desserts anyone can make: Mango Graham Cake & Simple Decadent Mango Mousse. I don't like mangoes reciprocally speaking ;).
Mango Graham Cake
- This dessert has been very popular ever since Graham crackers entered the biscuits/crackers industry. And so one weekend with the Alcids I made this easy-to-make dessert with a little twist.
- Graham crackers
- All purpose cream
- Condensed Milk
- Sweet Mangoes
- Pineapple tidbits (garnish)
* My apology I can't remember the quantity of the ingredients. What I did was all estimation.
1) Mix all-purpose cream and condensed milk together. Put in the refrigerator to thicken a bit.
2) Cut the mangoes thinly so to easily arrange them in a pyrex pan.
3) Arrange Graham crackers at the bottom of the pan.
4) Pour in mixed cream and condensed milk.
5) Add slices of mangoes.
6) Repeat steps 3-5, depends on how many layers you want.
7) Put some pineapple tidbits on top or fruit cocktail on top to garnish. (Optional)
|Photo from my reliable old Nokia phone|
Tadaaa!! Here's my first mango graham cake! I gave it as a present to Anya (Dave's older brother) and Ate Jen for their wedding anniversary. Labour of love :).